After trawling through YouTube, here are some good explanations/uses of data journalism in video format.
1. It seems that data has become an art – take a look at this report on BBC Newsnight from August 2010.
2. David McCandless‘ ‘billion dollar o-gram’ infographic.
3. McCandless lets us into his love of data visualisations for a TED Talk.
5. Data visualisation used for an anti-renewable energy campaign.
6. A great example of a world driven by data, but is it an overload?
Let me know if you have seen any others, just link in the comments below.
By Michael Greenfield (@mgreenfield13)